Trip Review: Top 10 Favorite Moments
Our two and a half week long road trip was definitely one for the books. We saw so many things and had so many great experiences that we both will be forever grateful for.
Once we got home my mom asked us what our one favorite moment from the trip was, and it stopped me in my tracks. It was almost unfair to pick one favorite moment, so today I'm going to share my top 10 moments/things today.
- The quality time Pat and I shared in the car ride
- The fox that welcomed us into Teton National Park the first day we got to Wyoming. Although then it did give me a ton of false hope to see a lot more animals.
- Snowmobiling through Yellowstone National Park. You can read more about that here!
- Waking up in the mountains each morning
- Spending the days in Jackson without a care in the world and no schedule to follow
- Meeting my cousin's son and spending time with my family
- Patrick teaching me how to ski. His patience and the way he would talk me through the runs
- Snowshoeing with our best friends in Utah
- Being able to see Horseshoe Bend in person, and the realization of how awesomely created this country, and world, is.
- Capturing videos of some of our favorite places with Bob. I am currently in producing a film from all of our travels and cannot wait to share that with you all!